Self-Sacrificing According to the 2020 Medical Economics Physician Burnout Survey, ninety-one percent of doctors say they have felt burn out from practicing medicine at some point in their career. (1) The job of a healthcare professional is naturally self-sacrificing, but Read More
- Has COVID-19 Impacted Your Bedside Manner?
- Easy Ways to Navigate Awkward Financial Conversations With Your Patients
- Simple Ways Healthcare Workers can Manage Elevated Stress Levels
- How to Ease Patients Back Into Your Healthcare Facility
- How to Foster Trust When Patients are Over-informed, Confused, and Distrustful